Maternal Infant Health Program (MIHP) through Cherry Health
The Maternal Infant Health Program (MIHP) is a parent support and coaching program for pregnant mothers and infants. If you are pregnant or have a baby under a year old, and are Medicaid eligible, you can receive MIHP as part of your insurance coverage.
MIHP services are provided by a team to support and encourage new parents. Services can be provided in your home, our office, or another place that you choose in the community.
We can help you:
- Feel prepared for your baby’s birth
- Make good choices for you and your baby
- Understand your pregnancy and your baby’s development
- Find medical care for you and your baby
- Find the right resources in the community