Ready by Five Early Childhood Millage Pre-Proposal Conference
Join us for a virtual Ready by Five Early Childhood Millage Pre-Proposal Conference
Two Chances to Learn - you must register by clicking on the date you prefer.
- Wednesday, July 13 from 9-10:30 a.m. OR
- Thursday, July 14 from 3-4:30 p.m.
- Location: Zoom Virtual Conference (Zoom information can be found on the Eventbrite page when you add it to your calendar.)
We will hold two Pre-Proposal Conferences to provide information about the Ready by Five Early Childhood Millage proposal process. Both sessions will contain the same information. There is no need to attend both.
These conferences are for all organizations that are considering applying for Ready by Five Early Childhood Millage funding.
The focus areas for the upcoming RFPs include:
- Funding Opportunity 1: Healthy Development –Including Healthy Expectant and New Parents, Developmental Screenings and Connection, Healthy and Safe Home Environment, and (NEW!) Niche Family Supports.
- Funding Opportunity 2: Parent Education and Support - Translation and Interpretation Services
- Funding Opportunity 3: Healthy Development – Fetal Infant Mortality Review Network Lead
- Funding Opportunity 4: Healthy Development – Ready by Five Network Training and Education Lead
- Funding Opportunity 5: Technology Equipment Request (Currently funded programs only)
All Requests for Proposals will include additional specifications for each focus area and will be issued on Wednesday, July 13, and posted to the First Steps Kent website.